Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Confrontation of Sorts


If I wanted to give you everything you wanted last year during this one, would you take it?
I tried, but you denied me. I don't mean to sound desperate, but I feel you're missing in my life. I feel you are trying to replace me in yours. I don't know if you are trying to replace me, but I insist that you can't. The masks they wear only harbor darker evils. I am finally ready for you, yet you're busy trying to hide your hurt.
My body is numb, my lips are bleeding.
I stay up sometimes in case you decide to call. I just want to love you for the rest of my life. What's wrong with that? I want to make for lost time, is there a problem? Life's struggles make more sense with you by my side.
Do you hate me? Because it sure feels like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment