Saturday, April 26, 2014

To You, The Self Proclaimer

To draw inspiration from all the
Horrible moments you have experienced,
Builds a slow rhythm inside of
Your Ego.
I play Watashi Wa and MXPX
Because my lucky number is not three,
Or ten or even 69.
If I told you
How often I see the disaster of
Your 'Chaos Theory,'
You would be content;
Because
You
Take
It
All
In
One 
Day
At
A
Time.
But there can never
Be anything wrong
With having a dream.
The sons and daughters
Of your finest enemy
Have offered him up for sacrifice.
If I hear shouting outside,
Forgive me for dancing.
That is how I grew
Up.
A push, a shove, a slam.
And the kids with pink
Mohawks and bullet belts
Mean more to me than your
Defiant nature.
You smoke weed and
Think yourself a hero?
Well that is as cool as
A rain puddle in May.
You must assume that I am
Impressed easily, by the
Way you behave like you 
Don't care.
You secretly use me in the
Similes you tell others
Such as 
'Vengeful like a savage,'
When nowhere in life I repaid
Your mistakes in any way.
Just because I don't respect the laws
Of men does not 
Mean my morality is none-existant.
Stop telling your friends I was an 
Asshole, because I don't tell anyone
You act like a bitch.
Those things mean nothing to me,
I'm trying to get my act together.
If I rip my heart out, I do
It to be daring, so you can
Follow by example.
You're not a rebel if you settle
With what this world has to offer.
Be bigger than that,
God made you for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment